Digital Twin Consortium Guide: A Whole Systems Approach to Decarbonization Across the Building Lifecycle
Free Guide Download
IES Founder & CEO, Don McLean, has served as the lead co-author on a new user guide, explaining the role of performance-based digital twins in delivering a successful, sustainable, whole systems approach to decarbonizing the built environment.
‘A Whole Systems Approach to Decarbonization across the Building Lifecycle’ is the third in a series of five user guides which have been co-authored by members of the Digital Twin Consortium’s Architecture, Engineering, Construction & Operations (AECO) Tiger Team, of which IES is a member. The guides are designed to assist an owner or occupier with new or existing digital twin-based building decarbonization implementations throughout the building lifecycle.
Download your free copy of this guide for insights and recommendations relating to:
- The changing building lifecycle
- Key building performance metrics
- Why operational energy matters
- Why embodied carbon reduction matters
- The performance gap
- Defining the different types of built environment digital twins (Project, Asset & Performance)
- Embedding performance evaluation – the role of a digital twin