The IES Guide to Reducing Business Energy Costs
Energy cost is now the number one boardroom issue for 8 out of 10 companies and businesses need to act urgently to manage the risks.
In this Guide we share our expert knowledge and lessons we have learned on numerous projects, to help businesses navigate this energy crisis. Filled with technical insights, advice and case study examples it outlines key steps you can take to start reducing your building energy costs now. We are confident that our approach can save at least 20% off your energy bill, while also helping you make informed business decisions to support energy resilience, employee productivity, ESG targets and Net-Zero goals.
Download this free best practice guide to learn more.
This Guide Covers
- Protecting your business from risk with efficient energy management
- The problems with buildings: designed for energy, operated for comfort
- How energy efficiency adds value: Net-Zero, ESG & productivity improvements
- Why & how to invest in your energy data Infrastructure
- Our approach to reducing energy costs
- Our approach: Net-Zero investment road mapping & fossil fuel divestment