Getting Multiple Buildings or Campuses to Net-Zero
Are you working on projects where you have to decarbonise multiple buildings?
Currently building regulations focuses on the decarbonisation of individual buildings where clients are requesting a faster, more holistic net-zero approach across multiple assets at scale.
Discover the full range of net-zero campus tools that can save any consultant time on their building projects and move away from using spreadsheets for decarbonisation planning. We can help you map out a clear route to net-zero for numerous buildings, while our accurate software campus toolkit will help you deliver net-zero strategies to 2030, 2040 and 2050.
IES’ suite of integrated analysis tools for the net-zero design or renovation of campus projects will be presented in a 1-hour webinar, which will focus on:
- 3D Campus Creation of a University
- Time-Saving Campus Population
- Energy Simulations across Multiple Buildings (avoiding the need for multiple VE models OR numerous energy audits)
- Accurate Renewables Analysis (over-sizing and under-sizing)
- District Heating Analysis
- Net-Zero Strategies to 2030, 2040, 2050
- Interactive Client Visualisation
- Questions & Discussion
- Ian Pyburn, Business Development Manager
- Pete Sell, ICL Operations Consultant