Free Demo: Digital Energy Services for Healthcare
At IES, we believe Digital Twins are the key to decarbonising the built environment. Fully scalable from a single building or across a portfolio, our technology goes beyond BIM to create a live Digital Twin which responds and behaves like its real world counterpart. Delivering the data-driven information needed to uncover significant energy, carbon, capital and operational savings.
Following the recent release of the NHS Net-Zero Building Standard, watch our on-demand free demo covering our Digital Energy Services for Healthcare.
This webinar demonstrates how you can leverage digital twin technology to better understand and improve the energy efficiency of your systems and buildings. Allowing you to mitigate rising energy costs and undertake detailed investment grade assessments of different energy conservation and renewable technology options to set you on course for Net-Zero.
This webinar showcases the capability of IES’ suite of Digital Twin technology, using real-life Healthcare examples to exhibit different end use cases and deliverables.
What is covered?
- Introduction to IES’ digital energy services for healthcare
- Assessing campus and portfolio performance and identifying key areas for improvement
- Investigating suitable energy conservation measures (ECMs) and developing investment grade plans
- Tracking expected impact and ensuring savings are achieved once ECMs are implemented
- Chris Brown, Public Sector Lead England
- David Ross, ICL Partner Operations Manager
- Mark Gifford, Associate Director, Energy Services