IES Interoperability Update
Designers and Engineers use different tools during the design, commissioning and operation phases of a project, often needing to import and export into multiple platforms. Data exchange is a known challenge. Key pieces of data are often missing and models often need to be altered after import, leading to longer project times and frustration.
But what if platforms seamlessly worked together creating your own ecosystem? IES technology does exactly this through its advanced interoperability, increasing productivity!
Join the IES team for the latest update on interoperability with IES technology and how through the use of new developments and better data exchange options, you can speed up the design process and facilitate true digital design and operation.
This on-demand webinar covers:
- IMPORT architectural models easily into IESVE:
- Demonstration of the NEW Pollination process Revit/Rhino to IESVE
- Demonstration of the updated gbXML process Revit to IESVE
- EXPORT IESVE models easily to:
- Design platforms (MagiCAD, Stabicad, MEPWorx),
- Part L1 SAP (Quidos, JPA),
- LCA (OneClickLCA)
- IES Technology (iSCAN, Calibration Tool)
- Exclusive first look at the new IES Calibration modelling tool – calibrating models has never been this quick before!
Register for the webinar