ON-DEMAND IES WEBINAR
Part L and O 2021 update – what these changes mean for designers
This webinar covers the changes to Part L 2021 and the introduction of Part O. IESVE was the first software provider to be certified, available now to use within IESVE 2022 Feature Pack 1.
What will be covered?
- Welcome & Introduction
- Overview of Part L2 2021 changes and what this means for the building performance community
- Comparison of Part L2 2013 vs Part L2 2021
- Case studies of impacts
- Weather data
- Carbon factors
- PV yield
- Electric v Gas space heating
- Part L2 2021 and implications for GLA London Plan
- Undertaking Part O 2021 analysis for overheating in IESVE