The Times Future CFO Report 2022
Download the Free Report
The CFO has felt the effects of global economic pressures and extreme uncertainty perhaps more than any other position in the C-suite. Once recruited for their financial finesse alone, CFOs are now also expected to play key roles in risk management and digitalisation.
IES is proud to feature in this special report from The Times & Raconteur looking at the challenges finance chiefs will face going into 2023 and the opportunities that greater digitalisation and better use of data can bring.
Download your free copy where you can read more on:
- Why CFOs should prioritise building energy efficiency within their cost lowering strategies
- Is there a blueprint for a perfectly digitalised finance function?
- How CFOs approach risk in a recession
- The secrets to effective stakeholder communication
- How industry-leading organisations are integrating ESG throughout supply chains
- And much more…